To be eligible for our services, you must meet the following criteria:
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Currently enrolled (or accepted for enrollment) as an undergraduate at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
- One of the following criteria:
- First generation college student (neither parent or legal guardian graduated from a four-year college or university)
- Receive a substantial amount of financial aid (usually in the form of grants)
- Have a diagnosed disability
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis until all (350) positions are filled.
If your application has been accepted, you will be notified via email:
- That you have been accepted!
- Who your advisor will be
- How to schedule your first meeting with your advisor
If your application has not been accepted, you will be notified that you either:
- Have not met the eligibility requirements
- Have met the eligibility requirements, but will be added to the waiting list
If your application has not been accepted, we encourage you to seek out these campus resources: