A page within Financial Aid

If a student plans to transfer from the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, please do the following:

  • Contact the UWL Financial Aid Office to inform us that they are transferring.
  • If the student has a Perkins Loan, notify the Cashier's Office that the student is transferring.
  • Complete federally required Exit Loan Counseling if the student borrowed federal loans while at UWL.
  • Remove the UWL school code (003919) from their FAFSA