- Financial aid for eligible students may be available for coursework completed at another institution through the "Consortium Agreement" process.
- Consortium requests from UWL students pursuing coursework at the following institutions will be considered: All UW System Institutions; Viterbo University; Winona State University; Western Technical College.
- Consortium agreements are limited to coursework that meets the student's degree requirements.
- Students must complete the UWL Consortium Agreement Form. The form must be signed by the student's academic advisor approving the off campus course.
- Consortium agreements will be considered for all sessions including Fall, Spring, Winter Intersession and Summer. These requests require additional processing time. Please apply early.
- Students who participate in a Consortium Agreement will need to provide follow up paperwork showing that the course(s) taken at the visiting school were transferred back to UW-La Crosse. No future financial aid will disburse to the student bill until this follow up process is completed.
- No consortium agreements will be made with institutions that have had their eligibility for Title IV Federal student aid revoked.
- To request a consortium form / additional information, please contact Vernell Glenn in the UWL Financial Aid Office at 608.785.8604 or firstname.lastname@example.org.