UWL Testing Center
2106 Centennial Hall
La Crosse, WI 54601
7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- ACE (American Council on Exercise)
- ACT (ACT college admission test)
- ACTFL* (American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages)
- ASE (Automotive Service Excellence)
- BOC (Board of Certification for Athletic Trainers)
- CHES (Certified Health Education Specialist)
- Civil Service (Federal)
- Civil Service (Wisconsin)
- CLEP* (College Level Exam Program)
- Correspondence* (proctored/distance exams)
- DSST* (college credit by exam, formerly DANTES)
- FORT (Foundations of Reading Test - Wisconsin)
- GRE (Graduate Record Examination)
- LSAT (Law School Admission Test)
- MAT* (Miller Analogies Test)
- MCAT (Medical College Admission Test)
- MTLE (Minnesota Teacher Licensure Test)
- Praxis Series (Praxis CORE, Praxis Subject Tests)
- SAT (SAT college admission test)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- UW Placement Exam
*Register through Register Blast (www.registerblast.com/uwlax) for exams marked with *. Register for other exams through their websites.
ONLINE REGISTRATION via REGISTER BLAST
- Register Blast: Fast and secure online registration for these exams - ACTFL, CLEP, DSST, MAT, and Proctored correspondence exams.
- There is a $3.50 surcharge for this service.
- All online registrations are final and no refunds will be given. We will reschedule your exam once for free, but you must contact the test center in writing at least 24 hours before scheduled exam.
- If registering a family member for a test, please fill in all information areas with the examinee's information (name, email address, etc.) even if the credit card or checking account used for payment may not be in the examinees name.
- Upon successful registration, an email confirmation receipt will be sent. Print confirmation receipt and bring it on the test date. IMPORTANT If an email confirmation receipt is not received, there may be a problem with the registration, registrant may have entered an invalid email address, or an email spam blocker may be preventing receipt from coming through. If you do not receive an email confirmation, first check spam blocker, and if that doesn't help, call our test center.
- An email reminder will be sent two days before scheduled test date.
UWL TESTING CENTER
- is a member of the National College Testing Association (NCTA) and College Consortium of Testing Centers (CCTC) and is an approved testing center for most distance learning programs.
- offers computer based exams for a variety of test vendors including ETS, Castle Worldwide, CLEP, Comira, DSST, Kryterion, MAT, PAN, Pearson, Prometric, Prov, and PSI/LaserGrade.
- subscribes and upholds the NCTA professional guidelines and standards for test administration and follows best practices of the Association of Test Publishers.