Check out the Group Counseling opportunities for this semester!
Let's Talk is a no-appointment/walk-in consultation option at locations outside of our Counseling Center. Students meet with a counselor on a first-come, first-served basis, and no topics are off limits.
- Location: 1101 Centennial (space provided by Multicultural Student Services). Stay tuned for another space and time!
- Day & Time: Fridays, 11:00 AM-1:00 PM
- Last date this semester will be December 15, 2017.
- Let's Talk spring semester starts on January 26, 2018.
- Check Let's Talk website for more information and updates.
Tucked inside the Counseling Center in 2106 Centennial is our fabulous Relaxation Room: reclining lounge chairs, blankets, pillows, earplugs...all in a private, quiet, calm, low-light space. Any UWL/WTC student can use this room and you don't need an appointment. Take a time-out, a break, or even a nap! #selfcare
- Monday through Friday: 8:00 AM-4:30 PM (no appointment needed, but appointments can be made if you want to hold a time.)
Frequently asked questions about the Counseling & Testing Center.