NEW: FAMILY WEEKENDS FOR MEMBERS
The Recreational Eagle Center (REC) invites all members (current students and faculty/staff who purchase a membership) to participate in family weekends held every first weekend (Saturday and Sunday) of the month. Members may bring in your spouse/partner and children to enjoy exercising together throughout the entire building (exception: must be at least 16 to use the Strength Center and track-side equipment). Please register your family in advance at the REC Information Counter.
FAMILY WEEKEND DETAILS
Family weekends are your opportunity to have fun with your spouse/partner and children while exercising together. Details:
- held first Saturday and Sunday of the month
- minimum age of 16 is waived so all ages welcome
- access to the 200 meter track, courts, climbing wall, racquetball courts, multipurpose room, conditioning room, table tennis, and shuffleboard
- access to the REC Strength Center and track-side cardiovascular and strength equipment for those age 16 and older
- reduced daily guest rate for family members
- ability to sponsor additional guests (up to 3 per visit) for appropriate guest fee
- REC member must remain with family member(s) throughout the entire visit
- all other REC policies and procedures apply
Current REC members should register family members prior to desired family weekend at the REC Information Counter (family members need not be present to register), though walk-ins are welcome. Upon arrival during family weekends, all families should report to the Information Counter to process guest passes. REC member must bring ID.
All students currently enrolled and UWL faculty, staff, retirees and emeriti who purchase a recreation membership are eligible to bring their families to the REC during family weekends.
Non-REC members are not allowed to bring in family members. For more details regarding a REC membership, click here.
Designated family weekend fees (daily):
Additional guest fees (may sponsor up to maximum of 3 non-family guests)